1 Introduction: To ensure the safety of ALL prior to the event
We are delighted to be able to continue our events programme at Carrow Road. We are, however, conscious that YOUR Health and Safety is still our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, we ask you to read our Risk Assessment very carefully before attending our events. It is vital that we politely ask you not to attend if any of the following symptoms are present with you or any of your household as they are Covid type symptoms:
- High Temperature
- Persistent cough
- Loss of taste/smell
- Shortness of breath
- Persistent tiredness
- Generally feeling unwell
In addition, please do not attend if you have had a positive Covid Test, have been “pinged” by the NHS App, and are in self-isolation. If possible, we would politely ask you to consider taking a lateral flow test on the day of the event so you can be sure that you are negative, protecting not only yourself but others as well.
2 At the Event: To prevent a direct threat to the health of ALL attending the event from COVID
- Hand sanitisers will continue to be available for you to use on entry to the room and throughout the evening. We politely ask you to ensure you wash your hands regularly and use the sanitisers provided for your own safety and the safety of others
- Whilst we cannot enforce, we politely ask you to wear your mask until you are seated to ensure the safety of yourselves, other guests, volunteers, and staff. Volunteers and staff will wear their masks as appropriate for example when welcoming you and when and organising activities during the evening. This is to protect you as well as themselves.
- We will ensure that seating will be spaced out to keep you as safe as possible and maintain as much social distancing as possible but at the same time being aware that you will want to socialize with your friends. We ask you to be as considerate as possible to the Covid19 protocols we have in place.
- The room will be ventilated as much as possible
- Whilst we cannot enforce, we politely ask you to wear your mask if you leave your seat to go to the bar or go to the toilet during the event
- If you feel unwell during the evening, particularly with any of the symptoms outlined above, please inform a volunteer or member of staff as soon as possible so that the correct medical procedures can be implemented
- We politely ask you to maintain social distancing from our guest speakers during the evening. During those events that involve players we have been asked by the club to refrain from allowing anyone to ask for photographs and autographs.
We have tried to keep the risk assessment as simple as possible but at the same time ensure that YOU are as safe as possible. We will, of course, amend any arrangements in the light of further government guidance as and when it occurs. We hope to see as many of you at our events in the future and we really appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want any further clarification.
With very best wishes