We have an exciting opportunity for you to get involved in your local community and football club while helping raise money for disadvantaged and disabled children and young adults.
- Do you love NCFC?
- Do you love the Community Sports Foundation?
- Do you love the Norwich City Fans Social Club?
We are looking for 3 enthusiastic Norwich City fans to join our friendly volunteer team.
The roles we are looking to fill are:
- Social Media Executive – someone who can help with social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram) – advertise events – update news – publish pictures – build up our followers – keep up with trends and suggest new outlets and activities
- Website Administrator – someone to assist with our updating our website, they would need to have a good knowledge of WordPress and image creation/editing
In addition to your role you would need to:
- Help out at all events
- Attend Monthly evening meetings
- Be committed
- Be a team player
- Be a good communicator
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be loyal
Before you apply please read and ensure you understand the values, aims, and objectives of NCFSC here: http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/about-ncfsc/
If you are interested in and would like to apply, please email email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself, why you’d like to join, your skills, and how you think you could help us.