Around 100 Norwich City fans turned up in the Top of the Terrace on 22nd July to meet our Interim CEO Steve Stone.
Darren Eadie chatted to Steve for 30 mins about a range of topics, including his previous jobs, his boyhood football team, his interim role and all things Norwich City.
Questions were then taken from the audience and here are just some of the topics discussed:
- Had Steve applied for the CEO job and had his interview
- The search for the new CEO
- Pre Season Friendlies
- The Academy
- Nathan Redmond’s departure
- Outsourcing of transfer activity to agents
- Steve’s 30 years season ticket and love for Coventry City FC
- Parachute payments and how they are paid
- Pedestrianisation of Norwich City centre
- Yellow lines around the Carrow Road stadium
- Sergi Canos and why he chose Norwich
- The need for a striker
Feedback from the event has been very positive on social media – seems our Interim CEO won our audience over very quickly with his openness, honesty and sense of humour.