13th October 2021
Gunn Club (Norfolk Lounge), Carrow Road
RISK ASSESSMENT PROTOCOLS
1 Introduction: To ensure the safety of ALL prior to the event
We are delighted to be able to resume our events programme at Carrow Road with our popular Quiz on October13th. We are, however, conscious that YOUR Health and Safety is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY and with an ever-changing national picture, we ask you to read our Risk Assessment very carefully before attending on October 13thh. It is absolutely vital that we politely ask you not to attend if any of the following symptoms are present with you or any of your household as they are Covid type symptoms:
- High Temperature
- Persistent cough
- Loss of taste/smell
- Shortness of breath
- Persistent tiredness
- Generally feeling unwell
In addition, please do not attend if you have had a positive Covid Test, have been “pinged” by the NHS App, and are in self-isolation. If possible, we would politely ask you to consider taking a lateral flow test on the day of the event so you can be sure that you are negative, protecting not only yourself but others as well.
2 At the Event: To prevent a direct threat to the health of ALL attending the event from COVID
- Please arrive in good time for the event as we have Covid protocols to follow.
- Hand sanitisers will be available for you to use on entry to the room and throughout the evening. We politely ask you to ensure you wash your hands regularly and use the sanitisers provided for your own safety and the safety of others
- We politely ask you to wear your mask until you are seated to ensure the safety of yourselves, other guests, volunteers, and staff. Volunteers and staff will wear their masks as appropriate for example when welcoming you and when collecting answers and serving food. This is to protect you as well as themselves.
- Seating will be well spaced out in order to keep you as safe as possible and maintain as much social distancing as possible. which is why the Gunn Club is an ideal venue for the Quiz.
- The room will be ventilated as much as possible
- We will have disposable masks available if you forget yours
- We politely ask you to wear your mask if you leave your seat to go to the bar or go to the toilet during the event
- We politely ask you to maintain social distancing throughout the evening.
- If you feel unwell during the evening, particularly with any of the symptoms outlined above, please inform a volunteer or member of staff as soon as possible so that the correct medical procedures can be implemented
We have tried to keep the risk assessment as simple as possible but at the same time ensuring that YOU are as safe as possible. We will, of course, amend any arrangements in the light of further government guidance as and when it occurs. We hope to see as many of you as possible on October 13th. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want any further clarification.
With very best wishes